2100i Water Recycler
Putting the operator first. Designed for public utilities and professional contractors cleaning wastewater and sanitary systems, the Vactor 2100i combination sewer cleaner is truly built around the operator. A few of the features are a revolutionary control system, superior vacuum performance, unmatched operator comfort and control, and fuel, air routing and filtration efficiency second to none. Vactor has gone to every effort to ensure that every facet of the 2100i Combination Sewer Cleaner is nothing less than world class.
Imagine saving hundreds of thousands of gallons of fresh water every year as you maintain and repair sewer lines. While that is the key benefit of the Vactor Water Recycling System available for our 2100i combination sewer cleaners, it is far from the only one this proven system offers. By eliminating the need to refill a water tank, you drive up productivity, saving time, effort and expense as you protect the infrastructure and people of your community.
Consider all the advantages:
- Increase productivity up to 100% as you clean more lines in less time with fewer interruptions
- Reuse water already in the sewer eliminating the need for fresh water
- Simple to operate and self-cleaning with no moving parts in the body or tanks
- 5-Step Water Filtration Process combines settling, centrifugal separation and absolute filtration to 100 microns
- Absolute water filtration eliminates most abrasive particles to protect the water pump, hoses, nozzles and sewer lines
- Water is recycled while cleaning lines for greater efficiency
- Stainless steel construction for years of reliable service
- Never a need to enter the body or tank for maintenance
- Easy to use – a simple button activates the system
- Not only saves water, but cuts fuel costs by eliminating the need to travel from job sites to water filling facilities
- Patent pending H.A.L.O.™ (Hands-Free Accessory Light Option) brings a new level of safety and efficiency to every jobsite