Reliable, Heavy Duty, Versatile Mechanical Broom Sweeper
The Elgin Broom Bear is a mechanical sweeper mounted on a commercially available conventional chassis.
In addition to light street maintenance, the Broom Bear is specially suited for sweeping heavy duty construction debris like millings or gravel.
- Durable and rugged construction
- Comfortable and easy operation
- Efficient four-wheel design
- Short wheelbase for enhanced maneuverability in tight cul-de-sacs
The Broom Bear has been continuously improved since 1988, retaining all of the features that made it popular.
- Fully dualized controls and intelligent single engine design utilizing chassis engine to power the sweeper
- Large hopper and water tank for more productive sweeping time and fewer scheduled stops.
- Variable dumping height and 11” (279 mm) of hopper side-shift for easy dumping.
Available in Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) turn-key ready, direct from the OEM, with the Cummins Westport L9N N-Gas engine.