Labrie Top Select
The Labrie Top Select is a recycling unit built for manual and semi-automated collection of residential recyclable material. It is the most sold unit in-its-class in North America with over 3,000 vehicles in operation today. The Labrie Top Select ensures smooth operation of the loading bucket through fully-adjustable hydraulic cushioning found at each end of the dump and return cycles. This generates high productivity levels (500+ households per route), and up to 10,000lb payloads with the Maximizer configuration.
- Adjustable compartments optimize collection operations for pick up of different streams at curbside, for precise on-site sorting
- The body-mounted partitions are put on rollers for “no-tools-required”, easy adjustability every 6″
- The Labrie Top Select can be configured through a variety of options such as wider loading buckets and/or auto-lock attachments for carts without commercial applications
- Available in duel side loading
- Available in up to 48 cubic yard capacity