Extensive real-world prototype testing and feedback refined the sweeper design to provide customers with exactly what they want and need, while proving the reliability and durability along the way. The input of service technicians, operators, and street sweeping supervisors shaped every detail of the new RegenX® mid-dump regenerative air street sweeper from Elgin Sweeper Company, a sweeper that is easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to maintain but still delivers the quality and proven technology that is the hallmark of Elgin Sweeper products.
- Available on Non-CDL*, 26K GVW Chassis
- *May vary based on local rules and regulations.
- Roll-Off Dump Height with 50° Dump Angle and 8yd3 Hopper
- Avoid double-handling, driving back to the facility to dump, and environmental ground-dumping restrictions
- Incredibly Easy to Clean
- Simple hopper – rounded corners and external self-dumping dust separator
- Easy-access washout doors for dust separator and pickup head
- Cable-controlled drop-down screens standard
- Easy to Service
- Easy to access components with locations determined by experienced service technicians
- Bolt-on wear parts wherever possible (dust separator, hopper inlet, etc.)
- Simple design with no control modules for sweeper functions
- Better cleanout and easier serviceability leads to more reliability
- Highly efficient dust separator and large screen surface area reduce carryover and sand blasting
- Overall simple design – less moving parts, more uptime