The Elgin® Whirlwind® has continuously raised the bar in truck mounted vacuum sweeping performance in the North American market. Combining a proven low maintenance design with an extra-wide sweeping path and short wheelbase. Whirlwind sweepers offer performance flexibility; allowing the selection of single or dual nozzle, and 28” (711 mm) or 36” (914 mm) side brooms for a maximum sweep path of 12’ (3658 mm). Choice of conventional or cab over chassis. From the unique extending nozzle to the overall robust construction, Whirlwind street sweepers have been leading the market since 1969.
- • Customer tailored performance configurations
- • Application flexibility
- • Standard simultaneous sweep/dual nozzle sweep functionality
- • Suction nozzle(s) designed for demanding road surfaces
- • Patented SharedPower technology; less diesel emissions complexity