The Elgin® Whirlwind1® has continuously raised the bar in truck mounted vacuum sweeping performance in the North American market. Combining a proven low maintenance design with an extra-wide sweeping path and short wheelbase. Whirlwind1 with single-engine technology reduces daily maintenance, increases productivity, and enhances the operator experience while offering performance flexibility; allowing the selection of single or dual nozzle, and 28” (711 mm) or 36” (914 mm) side brooms for a maximum sweep path of 12’ (3658 mm). Choice of conventional or cab over chassis. From the unique extending nozzle to the overall robust construction, Whirlwind1 street sweepers will continue leading the market.
- Proven single-engine technology with shift-on-the-fly operation
- Customer tailored performance configurations
- Application flexibility
- Standard simultaneous sweep/dual nozzle sweep functionality
- Suction nozzle(s) designed for demanding road surfaces
- Dual-engine platform with patented SharedPower technology available